What is the Ticket to Work Program?
The Ticket to Work is an employment program for people with disabilities who are interested in going to work. The Ticket Program is part of the Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999 – legislation designed to remove many of the barriers that previously influenced people’s decisions about going to work, specifically the concern over losing health care coverage. More information: https://www.ssa.gov/work/.
Make the choice that is right for you
- We understand that there are barriers to work and we are committed to helping you overcome them through Work Incentives –like the Ticket to Work program! You have choices and can work full or part time as you transition and explore work options.
Stay in control of your benefit choices
- Controlling benefits is important. That’s why you can consider work options while keeping benefits until you are able to support yourself.
Achieve greater personal satisfaction
- Helping you maximize your earning potential and attain greater self-sufficiency are key goals for the Work Incentives and Ticket to Work program.
- We will help you increase your self-confidence by working and gaining new skills while finding an employment solution that works for you.
Take advantage of the safety net
- Work Incentives makes it easy to get back on benefits when and if needed.
Explore your work potential
- Learn more about Social Security’s Work Incentives and the Ticket to Work Program.
Contact Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend today! 1-888-860-5627