The fidelity bonding service helps at-risk job applicants get and keep a job. The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend offer free fidelity bonding services to reduce employers’ concerns about hiring at-risk job applicants who cannot be bonded through other sources. For this bonding, Union Insurance Group issues an insurance policy that protects the employer against employee acts of dishonesty such as larceny, embezzlement, and theft.
- – Coverage is free for six months. After six months, bonding becomes the employer’s responsibility.
- – Coverage is usually issued in the amount of $5,000.
- – There is no deductible.
- – There are no forms to fill out and no processing.
- – Coverage can be activated almost immediately.