Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend supports an employer-driven, integrated system that consolidates employment, job training, and work-related services.
We operate eight Career Centers focused on investing in our regional economic success through access to jobs, training, and employer services.
We meet our mission by collaborating with industry, education, economic development and labor to develop a comprehensive regional workforce strategic plan; develop a trainable and available workforce, and provide workforce-relevant educational training opportunities for youth.
Through the Texas Workforce Commission, we track occupational/industry shifts and update employment information.
Employers access a full range of services including recruiting and
hiring support, interviewing space, and training.
We offer a wide range of services to Employers.
- Recruitment, Screening and Referral of Qualified Motivated Job Applicants
- Customized Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Customized and On-the-Job Training
- Interview Facilities Equipped with Technology
- Unlimited Job Postings with WorkInTexas.com
- Consulting on Equal Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act and Job Skills Analysis
- Customized Labor Market Information
- Professional Outplacement Services for Companies Restructuring, Downsizing or Closing Operations
CORPUS CHRISTI – Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend (WFSCB) will host its 4th Annual “Back To School” Teachers Fair from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 19, 2017 at the Congressman Solomon P. Ortiz International Center located at 402 Harbor Drive in...read more
Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend (WFSCB) is assisting workers displaced as a result of the disaster through mobile workforce units, employer assistance, and partnering with community-based organizations to provide relief workers. A $1.6 million National...read more