Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend supports an employer-driven, integrated system that consolidates employment, job training, and work-related services.
We operate eight Career Centers focused on investing in our regional economic success through access to jobs, training, and employer services.
We meet our mission by collaborating with industry, education, economic development and labor to develop a comprehensive regional workforce strategic plan; develop a trainable and available workforce, and provide workforce-relevant educational training opportunities for youth.
Through the Texas Workforce Commission, we track occupational/industry shifts and update employment information.
Employers access a full range of services including recruiting and
hiring support, interviewing space, and training.
We offer a wide range of services to Employers.
- Recruitment, Screening and Referral of Qualified Motivated Job Applicants
- Customized Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Customized and On-the-Job Training
- Interview Facilities Equipped with Technology
- Unlimited Job Postings with WorkInTexas.com
- Consulting on Equal Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act and Job Skills Analysis
- Customized Labor Market Information
- Professional Outplacement Services for Companies Restructuring, Downsizing or Closing Operations
Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend’s Strategic Business Plan 2017 – 2020 has been updated to comply with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) regulations and is available to the public. Click Here To Download Strategic Business Plan 2017 –...read more
Join the Texas Workforce Commission, Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend and Our Partners for the Statewide Hiring Red, White & You! Veterans Job Fair. Thursday, November 8th, 2018 9:00- 10:00 a.m. Veterans Priority entrance 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Open to the...read more