Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend supports an employer-driven, integrated system that consolidates employment, job training, and work-related services.
We operate eight Career Centers focused on investing in our regional economic success through access to jobs, training, and employer services.
We meet our mission by collaborating with industry, education, economic development and labor to develop a comprehensive regional workforce strategic plan; develop a trainable and available workforce, and provide workforce-relevant educational training opportunities for youth.
Through the Texas Workforce Commission, we track occupational/industry shifts and update employment information.
Employers access a full range of services including recruiting and
hiring support, interviewing space, and training.
We offer a wide range of services to Employers.
- Recruitment, Screening and Referral of Qualified Motivated Job Applicants
- Customized Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Customized and On-the-Job Training
- Interview Facilities Equipped with Technology
- Unlimited Job Postings with WorkInTexas.com
- Consulting on Equal Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act and Job Skills Analysis
- Customized Labor Market Information
- Professional Outplacement Services for Companies Restructuring, Downsizing or Closing Operations
CORPUS CHRISTI – Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend (WFSCB) will host its 6th Annual Child Care Directors Symposium on Saturday, July 20, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Congressman Solomon P. Ortiz International Center located at 402 Harbor Street, in...read more
Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend cordially invites you & your students to attend the YOU CHOOSE! Career Expo. High School Students and Educators will have an opportunity to: Explore In-Demand Careers in Healthcare, Business, Professional Skills and Trades,...read more