Funding is available from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) to assist employers in the transition from in-person to telework enabling them to provide remote and contactless operations. COVID-19 has impacted Texas businesses and as a result, many employers were either required to close doors or move employees to long-term teleworking. This contactless service often comes at a high cost requiring new expertise, so Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend is offering financial assistance to fund various digital upgrades for Coastal Bend businesses.
Funds will be invested in items that support transforming the business environment to virtual, such as:
- Website Development
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Point of Sale Technology
- Development of Webinars or Videos to Facilitate Customer Self-Service
For more information about the Digital Business Solutions Initiative, please contact Norma Ochoa by phone or email; (361) 563-2740 • firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers access a full range of services including recruiting and
hiring support, interviewing space, and training.
We offer a wide range of services to Employers.
- Recruitment, Screening and Referral of Qualified Motivated Job Applicants
- Customized Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Customized and On-the-Job Training
- Interview Facilities Equipped with Technology
- Unlimited Job Postings with WorkInTexas.com
- Consulting on Equal Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act and Job Skills Analysis
- Customized Labor Market Information
- Professional Outplacement Services for Companies Restructuring, Downsizing or Closing Operations